Lotus Communications Corp. is one of the largest privately owned Radio
Station Groups in the United States. In Los Angeles, we operate KIRN (670
AM, "Radio Iran") the only American radio station broadcasting full-time in
Farsi, and KWKW (1330 AM, "ESPN Deportes Radio") the oldest and most
respected Spanish-language radio station in the Los Angeles area.
KIRN in Los Angeles offices (close to Universal Studios), is looking to
hire for the position below. The perfect candidate should be able to create
original work and he/she needs to fully understand the Persian culture,
including writing/speaking in Farsi as well as English.
- Research client’s products/services.
- Determine what makes products/services appealing to consumers.
- Work with our Account Executives to determine clients’ needs and
- Write copy for clients' ads on radio, revise, edit, and proofread
content as needed or directed by client.
*Job requirements: *
- Experience in commercial writing/copy-writing.
- Creative and innovative mentality.
- Must be bilingual in Farsi and English.
- Typing skills in Farsi and English.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience providing on air and
commercial/continuity writing within broadcasting Industry
Interested applicants please send cover letter, resume and salary history
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer